- How can evidence gathering tools such as the Global AgeWatch Index be useful in fostering progress towards ensuring economic and social rights of older people around the world?
- What are the most important domains of well-being of older persons? What specific indicators can you suggest for each of the four domains of well-being used in constructing the Global AgeWatch Index?
- The Global AgeWatch framework offers a composite index, domain-specific indices in four domains of well-being of older persons, as well as a full set of individual indicators. What approach is the most effective in your view in engaging policymakers?
- What public policies and programmes had the most impact on the welfare of older persons? Provide specific examples.
- What is the best way to ensure collecting data on ageing happens in a systematic way and that this data is reflected in the national and international data sets used in the goals, targets and indicators for the post-2015 framework? What difference would this make both to development and to older people?
The Wikiprogress Team